Pros – A Government-insured loan with flex and your rate will not fluctuate.
Cons – If you are only going to be in your house for a few years our experts may find a better program for you
• Lock in a low 30-year fixed-rate.
• 580 minimum credit score.
• Bankruptcy eligible – as recent as 1 year with extenuating circumstances.
• Quick and easy approval and closing process.
• No pre-payment penalty.
• Loans are insured by the Government. See HUD.gov for more information on FHA loans.
• Consolidate your debt into one easy payment.
• Get out of an adjustable rate and into a low fixed rate loan.
• Payoff a high interest rate sub-prime 1st and/or 2nd mortgage (combo).
• Payoff a prime rate attached adjustable home equity loan.
• Pay off your mortgage early and save BIG on your overall monthly payments and interest.
• Establish a college fund or contribute to your retirement plan.
• Get rid of an impending balloon payment or prepayment penalty on your current loan.
• Consider home improvements! Add that kitchen, garage, bedroom etc.
• Pay off those tax liens and get the government off your back.