Pros – Thank you military members and veterans for your service. As a benefit of you service, there are programs that require a low or zero down payment. In addition to the low or zero down payment, VA Loans offer flexible options as either Fixed Rate or Adjustable Rate Mortgages.
Cons – This program is only an option for military members and veterans.
• Purchase your home with as little as 0% down payment.
• No monthly PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance).
• 30-, 25-, 20- and 15-year terms are all available with fixed rates.
• 5-year adjustable rate mortgage available.
• Jumbo VA loans available.
• VA Streamline Refinance with a reduced funding fee and flexible documentation requirements – available for veterans currently in VA loans.
• VA loans are governed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
• Pay your mortgage off at any time without pre-payment penalties.
**Integrity Home Lending is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA or the Federal Government.